Sunday, September 4, 2011

How to apply loose glitter to your eyelids!


I've been searching for a long time to find a good tutorial that shows you how to apply loose glitter to your eyelids, and finally I've found one! Check out this Candy Cane Eyeshadow Tutorial by xSparkage - if you skip to 05:30 on the timestamp, you can go straight to the part about using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar glitter adhesive to apply the glitter.

I would also recommend checking out my previous post on foiling eyeshadows, as it uses a very similar technique, and some of the same principles will apply.

Update: I have some Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue on order. I will share my thoughts on it once I get a chance to try it out. Meanwhile, check out this Youtube video on the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home